Our team is growing! Help to bring mental health support to everyone who needs it. We recently closed our seed round led by Gradient Ventures, with participation from Collaborative Fund, Learn Capital, WGU Labs, Tiny VC and some wonderful angels. We are now hiring across a number of areas:
If none of those roles are a fit but you love our mission, we’d still love to hear from you! Please submit an application and share what role you are looking for.
Diversity, equity and Inclusion at Flourish Labs
At Flourish Labs we embrace and support differences because it is the right thing to do, makes us a more fun and effective team, and helps us build better products for our users, who are equally diverse. We are building our products and our company with people who have lived experience of mental health challenges, themselves and/or as a caregiver to others. We are committed to hiring talent with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, and enabling them to flourish at our company by ensuring everyone has a voice and opportunity to succeed. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQ+ people, veterans, and people with disabilities. We consider part time and job sharing arrangements for any role, just ask.
Equal opportunity statement: We are an equal opportunity employer. If we hire you, it will be based solely on your merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
How we work
We are an early stage startup and a global, distributed, remote-first company. This means you can work from anywhere with a good internet connection, and we occasionally meet up face to face for offsites. We care about impact, not hours worked. Our environment is best suited to people who want to shape their own role rather than be prescribed exactly what to do, who are willing to roll their sleeves up to get things done, even if it’s not part of their job description. We’re looking for people who think creatively, try different approaches, learn and iterate quickly based on data, who love working in a cross-functional team. If this sounds exciting (and a little scary!), we’d love to hear from you.
Supporting you to do your best work
We’re a peer support company, so support is at our core. We support our team members in the best way we can through competitive benefits and flexible working practices.
All Flourish Labs employees and interns enjoy the following benefits:
- Flexible work location. You can work from anywhere with a good internet connection.
- Flexible work time and vacation. We care about you on getting the work done, not when you do it. You decide when you need time off. We offer unlimited personal time off, and we’ll strongly encourage you to take at least 5 days PTO per quarter. And you’ll get your birthday off!
- Attractive salary
- Company holidays and winter shutdown. We honor 12 paid public holidays a year, and we close between Christmas Eve and Year Year’s Day.
- Growth opportunities via your role and professional development/trainings
Permanent employees working at least 20 hours a week (50% time) also receive:
- Comprehensive health care. We cover 100% of premiums for employees and 75% for dependents. We encourage and contribute to HSA plans so you can save for medical expenses pre-tax. We offer dental and vision insurance in addition to the core health plan. You also get access to OneMedical primary care.
- Mental health. Our health plans have generous mental health coverage. You also get access to Spring Health.
- Generous parental leave