We partner with colleges and schools to address the student mental health crisis
Flourish Labs helps you to reach every student with affordable, culturally responsive, high-quality mental health care to improve student outcomes and retention.
Colleges face ever-growing demand for mental health services, with serious consequences
Peers.net is a mental health peer support service designed for and with young adults
We co-created Peers.net with young adults to build a mental health service that meets their needs. On our HIPAA-compliant telehealth platform, they can book 1 on 1 video appointments with a peer supporter of their choice, on demand.
Our peer supporters provide emotional support, teach skills, and share their knowledge and person. More than half identify as LGBTQ+ and/or BIPOC. We ensure quality, manage risk and measure outcomes via a combination of experienced supervisors and AI.
UC Berkeley is conducting a randomized control trial to evaluate the effectiveness of our telehealth peer support.
Image: Flourish Labs design workshop with college students
We empower students to support each other – safely
Professional peer support is a scalable solution that meets today’s student needs.
We help colleges reach every student with age-appropriate, culturally responsive support
Our peer supporters reflect the community they serve, so every student can choose peer supporters who share their identity and life experiences. More than half of our Peers.net supporters identify as BIPOC and/or LGBTQ+, many are first gen or come from disadvantaged socio-economic backgrounds.
How Peers.net fits into colleges
You choose how to partner with us based on your needs. We can serve as an extension of your Counseling and Psychological Services team in an integrated step care model, or function as a standalone service that you can refer students to.
🚀 Provide fast access to quality care at lower cost
On Peers.net, students can book appointments with a peer supporter of their choice, on demand. Our peer support sessions cost less than half the rate of therapy.
📋 Actively manage your waitlist
Instead of students waiting weeks for a therapy appointment, they can get started with peer support immediately. For some students, peer support will be the appropriate level of care. If not, we will work with you to connect them to the appropriate services.
🏆 Certification training and work experience for students
We offer free Peer Support Specialist certification training, paid jobs and supervision. Our proprietary training curriculum was developed to state and national guidelines, in partnership with experienced peers, online learning design experts, and young adults.
Peer supporters gain useful skills and experience that are useful in any career, including teaching, law enforcement and managerial roles. Peer support can also be an entry point to a career in mental health, e.g. in therapy, social work or psychiatry.
Ready to bring Peers.net to your college?
Let’s talk about how we can work together to bring peer support training and services to your student community.
⚙️ How it works
- We can provide peer support as a standalone service, or integrated with other care available on campus.
- We provide supervision by experienced peer support professionals on our staff, under the oversight of our Chief Medical Officer.
- Our peer support sessions cost less than half the rate of licensed therapists. We will partner with your college health plan to reduce costs for your college.
- We regularly review data to improve our program and share impact metrics with our partners.
- Our customer success team works with you to ensure that our program meets your needs.
Get going in 3 easy steps:
- Set up your plan
- Select the number of students you want to include in your annual subscription. Platform fees start as low as $3000/year
- Choose a session bundle, starting at $6,500 for 100 sessions
- Pay by credit card or invoice
- Share Peers.net with your students
- We provide a custom website (peers.net/yourcollegename) and redemption code for your college
- Students can book sessions straight away
- Monitor usage and outcomes on a dashboard we provide to you